Ha! I know so much about procrastination it isn’t even funny! Scary huh? Well, Strawberry Singh is at it again. This time around it’s the procrastination meme! I decided I am going to do this one too since the last one was fun for me. (Picture first, meme, then credits after!)
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? liane Boomhauer – November 17, 2007. I have gone through so much with this avi, I just can’t let her go!
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? I can’t remember how I came about it, but I used to go to Club Nocturne a lot. I met some great people there and am still friends with a few of them. I ended up working there as a host as well.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? At my SL home mostly.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) I honestly can’t pick just one so here you go: Haddazah Meridoc, DanicaSaerwen Resident, Ishtar Heartsdale, Colorful Sinister (even though she is on hiatus), and Bridgette Jillybean.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) Hmm, I think I would have to say my Shark Grin from Contraption. (Maybe I will use it in a blog post again soon!!)
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? Glance Skin from Skin Fair (I agree with Strawberry Singh on this one)
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? Either pink, black or purple.
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I think I fly a lot. I think I like it better than walking, even though I do have a sexy walk if I do say so myself haha.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? Not sure there, it could be the time I rode a penis bike….
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Halle Berry for sure
Hair: Valerie2 – /Wasabi Pills/
Skin: Alyx (in Peach with the non-eyebrow option) – Pink Fuel (available at Skin Fair)
Eyebrows: Thick Raised brows – Just Magnetized
Eyes: Shine v2 (Colorful/Indigo) – Insufferable Dastard
Top: Zip Tube Top – The Sugar Garden